Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: today in global wamring................

  1. #91
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: today in global wamring................

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Understand that it says warmer INTERGLACIAL...what are glaciers made of?...ICE...so warmer than ICE still isn't all that warm...and certainly not as warm as we are. I'll take a presentation put together by renowned scientists, NASA, etc. over the word of a layman as well. </div></div>
    so now you arent buying your "valued" source os the DC?

    why not?

    because before it was helping your case and now its not?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #92
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: today in global wamring................

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Austrailians have already found a way to bury CO2 emissions. I think their logic is that is isn't released into the atmosphere so it shouldn't hamper the ozone as much. </div></div>
    meanwhile al gore is out promoting for schwinn and huffy </div></div>
    Ahhh, the truth. You really just don't like Gore, the warming issue is just what he is talking about at this moment. No one cares if you don't like him. He isn't going to be on any ticket.
    So he picks out a cause, sounds like Boucher. </div></div>
    but the "cause" hes picked out is imaginary

    its made up

    its a farce

    its nonexistant

    </div></div>
    Yes and you are the tooth fairy.

  3. #93
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: today in global wamring................

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Explain to me, if it's a farce, why has research continually been presented concerning it for at least 25 years? </div></div>
    people research life on other planets also......doesnt mean it actually exists
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #94
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: today in global wamring................

    That post made no sense....you are the layman I was refferring to. Well, I see you jive turkeys tomorrow.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #95
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: today in global wamring................

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That post made no sense....you are the layman I was refferring to. Well, I see you jive turkeys tomorrow. </div></div>
    it did make sense because the part about "warmer" intergalacial times came directly from the link you posted

    so if they are the people you want to listen to......and not me

    they said it right there......so why the [censored] are you still arguing it?

    oh and does a jive turkey have balls or is he castrated as well? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #96
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: today in global wamring................

    Check yourself, he was talking to you. Course if you have to ask, I guess you already know.

  7. #97
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: today in global wamring................

    I know what it said, and I believe what it said. The problem with you is that you only read in context of what you want something to say. The word "warmer" when referring to being warmer than an Ice Age doesn't necessairily mean "warm" or "hot". All it means is that we are supposed to be warmer than an Ice Age...not necessairily "warm"....it's a relative term used in this context.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •